Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December

So it has been awhile since I have written. We are doing so well and we are so excited for our 2nd year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 2 years already I feel like it was just yesterday that we were married. It is fun to have our anniversary around Christmas time. I love the feeling you get when Christmas comes around. We put up our tree and I have filled the stockings. All we need now is snow and Christmas music. There is nothing like the music of the Holiday to bring that feeling of peace and joy to our home. We moved back in with my parents and we feel it will be a great thing for us. Curtis is starting a new job with a company called ITN International. It is a trade show company. He will be traveling 7-14 days out of every month all over the USA. It will be a great opportunity for him and It will be good that I am home with my mom to keep my mind off of my hubster being gone so much. Big changes happening and I feel so blessed and I have no doubt in my mind that those blessings are because of prayer, fasting, and faith(and maybe a little from my Hermana in Bolivia) I am so proud of my sister she is serving so diligently and she is showing me how to be. What a great example. I love my little sister who is not so little anymore:) Ill have another blog update after Christmas. Until then Merry Christmas may the spirit of the Holidays fill your homes and lives and may all your hearts be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment