Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hanging With The Girls!!!!

I went to my moms house today so I could spend sometime with my sister. She has 5 weeks left until she leaves on her mission. My mom had to come pick me up from our apartment because as of now my car is out of commission, and we can't afford to fix it at the moment. We chilled at my moms for a while well my mom ate lunch then we went over to Day Murray Music. We are doing a musical number for Tawni's mission farewell so we needed to go pick one out:) We found a great rendition of I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go. It is beautiful and anyone who would like to come see it and support Tawni is welcome to. It is September 26th at 11:00 at Tawni's church house call me for directions:)

I love spending time with my sister she is such a great example and she just lights up the room. I love that she bursts out in song at the most random moments. I will sure miss that but I know that the people of Bolivia are going to be so super blessed to have her in their presence. I look up to my little sister so much. She teaches me something new everyday and she has grown so much in the mission prep stage that I know she will touch and change lives for the better.

Im still trying to get use to this blog thingy it's hard to write everyday I know it's only been two days but I feel like I'm going to run out of things to write hehe. Anyways until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment