Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!!!!

Man it's cold out there isn't it? I'm ready for the holidays winter brings but I'm not ready for the cold snowy weather!!!!! I can't believe that 2010 is almost over! Crazy, it seems like just yesterday that it was 2008 and I was marring the man of my dreams!! It'll be 2 years in December, oh how time flys. I kinda hope that's the case with the time my sister is gone on her mission. I hope it goes as fast as my and curtis' two years together!! It's really hard not to be selfish with my Tawni but I've gotta think of all those people searching for the gospel and how it's Tawni who will touch them and help them find what they are looking for!! I love my sister and although it will be so very different without her, this holiday season will be so special for me because I know Tawni is making it special for others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment