Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September

This month is our Birthday month:) Those of you who know us well know that I am four days older than my wonderful husband. September 18th is my 23rd birthday, I can't believe I'm turning 23 it's so crazy. Curtis' birthday is the 22nd and he is also turning 23. Those of you who know Curtis know he is a big gift giver. He asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year and I told him I didn't need anything but it's Curtis and he always wants to get me stuff. lol..... I finally figured out what I wanted: Supernatural all 5 season. Until today thats what I thought I wanted. Now I think I want a sleepover at a hotel either downtown or in Wendover:) I never can make up my mind. Anyways now I need to find out what to get him. He is so hard to shop for because he is so easy going and anything will please him. That leaves the options wide open so If anyone has any Ideas please let me know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment